A’PIEU STONE PEACH PORE LESS FRESHNER Review

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I went to a dermatologist several years ago to consult my acne problem. She asked me what are the products I’m using and I mentioned that a toner is part of my skin regimen. She again asked me “what’s the toner for” and told me that it’s a useless product—and the consultation ended with her selling her own products but didn’t buy everything and it turned out what she sold me didn’t work at all. I tried different toners from different brands and derma house, but nothing really helped my problem. Then I removed toner from my skin regimen ever since.

Fast forward 2016, I was actually just browsing and checking on new Korean skin care products in the internet (with no intention of buying) and ended up clicking the page on toners. While reading all the description I learned that the new Korean toners doesn’t just remove excess grime or makeup, they now play a big role on how your skin care products work. I was considering an AHA or BHA toner from CosRx or Benton but it was out of stock in my trusted local online store. I looked up and read every single toner description that I think can help my skin and found A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner.



A'pieu Peach Stone Pore Less Freshner claims:
Free of the 3 additives: Parabens, Mineral Oils, Benzophenone

Description : A mild acid toner that keeps the pH balance of the skin refreshed and healthy. It contains stone peach extracts, peonies water, and pink clay that help soothe skin and minimize pores.

Size:
250ml


Ingredients:

Paeonia Suffruticosa Flower Water, Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Prunus Davidiana Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Chrondus Crispus Extract, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, PEG-60 Hyrdogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodeceth-16, Ethylhexyglycerin, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Kaolin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

I decided to give it a try it a try because it’s mild acid toner but was hoping that it’s not as drying as AHA/BHA toners, aside from it’s half the price of the CosRx BHA toner that I was eying at.
Like most toners, the consistency of A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner is watery and clear, and you can apply it by either patting it with hands or with cotton. It has a very mild sweet flowery smell. I’m quite sensitive with fragrance and I love that this toner has no overpowering scent. I also think this has a very low alcohol content because there’s no sting in your eyes, nose, and skin when you’re applying the product.


What I actually love about A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner is that it’s doing its job. It removes the excess grime, dirt and makeup in your skin that your makeup remover and face wash didn’t. It also preps your skin for your next skin care product.

I'm quite surprised that after using this for less than a week, I noticed that my face is quite soft and bouncy whenever I’m washing my face in the morning. I’m quite sure that it’s because of A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner because this is the only thing I added in my regimen. I guess it not only exfoliates your skin but it actually boosts the effects of your skin care regimen. I’m using it with CosRx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence and Mizon Black Snail All in One cream (I will do a separate review on these two) in the evening. I’m using the two products prior to purchasing A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner and it was okay and doing their jobs as well. But it was after I added the Stone Peach toner to my night regimen that I saw a dramatic result with my snail products. I also noticed that I have less visible blackheads and whiteheads in my face and nose area, and the pores in my nose area were also smaller. 


Though I still wanted to try the toners from Benton or CosRx, the A’pieu Stone Peach Pore Less Freshner is on the top of my list now and the price is a total steal (Php410 or roughly $9 in Althea).

PS: Since this is a mild acidic toner, don’t forget to wear your sunscreen!

What's your favorite toner?

You Might Also Like

0 comments