[Review]: A: CONCEPT Everything in A: Coral Lip & Cheek

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry for not updating for weeks. I've been occupied with so many things at work (and life too) and now I owe you a lot of post now. Ugh. 
 
Anyway.

Summer is almost over here in Manila as it starts to rain now. Most of us who lives in the tropics still have that summer tan and I think it's not too late to sport that warm summer makeup.

Before summer came, I started looking for a nice and affordable coral blush to complement the tan (whether you like it or not) and something that I can wear with just bare face and a translucent powder. And with all the wide range of choices, I chose to try A:Concept Everything in A: Coral Lip & Cheek.



Claims:
 "Changeable to desiring colors and able to insert one of lip products into the pocket cushion compact depending on daily makeup styles"

Ingredients:
ethylhexyl palmitate, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecanol, phytosteryl isostearyl dimer dilinoleate, silica, ozokerite, candelilla wax, titanium dioxide, mica, ceresin, phytosteryl / iso But are not limited to, stearyl / cetyl / stearyl / behenyl dimer dilinoleate, dipentaerythritol hexahydroxystearate / hexa stearate / hexa rognate, cetearyl hexanoate, stearyl heptanoate, sorbitan But are not limited to, sesquioleate, distearmonium hectorite, isopropyl palmitate, quaternium-18 bentonite, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylyl silane, propylene carbonate, dimethicone, caprylyl glycols, , 1,2-hexanediol, Red No. 201, Yellow No. 4, Red No. 104 (1), red iron oxide,

Weight: 1.5g

Country of Origin: South Korea

Price: PhP 310 (approx. US$ 6.50)


A:Concept Everything in A: Lip & Cheek has 3 colors to choose from: Coral, Pink, and Red. I chose the coral one because it complements not only the tan but my overall medium olive skintone. I love how small the product is that you can insert this to the A:Concept cushion or you can just put it in your daily beauty kit without taking so much space. I know in the photo it looks like a regular bullet lipstick, but trust me, it is really small and compact.



The content is more or less the same as a regular lipstick. It has a creamy texture and it's easy to glide, though you need a lip brush if you use it as a regular lipstick. 



I use this more as a blush than a lip color. I love how pigmented
A:Concept Everything in A: Coral Lip & Cheek is and how it lasts for hours. On days when I don't wear foundation, I use this over my primer then top it off with my favorite Shiseido Medicated pressed powder or with W-lab Sebum out pressed powder. The color really shows off and usually lasts for 5-6 hours or until my face becomes an oil-slicked pan and needs to blot. 

If I wanted it to last longer, I usually brush a thin layer of coral blush powder and it stays so nice the whole day even after blotting.

Another thing I like from A:Concept Everything in A: Coral Lip & Cheek aside from being compact, is that it's so easy to blend (as blush) and it looks so natural. It's really perfect for no makeup look, dainty and sweet, or even kawaii makeup!

A:Concept Everything in A: Coral Lip & Cheek is really a versatile product, and a good to go makeup and a travel companion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments