[REVIEW]: CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad

Saturday, June 03, 2017

We all wanted to have beautiful skin. And if you're not blessed with a translucent and clear skin the best that you can do is to search for products that will at least take you a step closer to that dream skin. I bet most of you have already heard and know of this cult favorite Korean skincare product, and a lot of beauty junkies have already reviewed this. If you're acne prone like me, I bet you've already heard of CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad.


Claims:
"One step Pimple Clear Pad is designed to wipe away excess dirt, oil, and purify clogged pores with exfoliating pre-moistened pads".

Ingredients:

Content: 70 pads

Country of Origin: South Korea

Price: PhP 665 in Watsons (approx. US$ 13), PhP 900-1,000 in online stores (approx. US$ 18-20)

Make sure to not fully peel/remove the protective foil. It will keep the pads from drying.
I was really skeptical at first because I'm a believer of traditional toner. But when I saw it at Watsons (and way cheaper compare to online stores), I decided to give it a try and I never looked back or regret this purchase. And I'm currently on my second tub and I have a reserve because this is always sold out (both online and in Watsons). 


If you actually read my previous posts regarding my dilemma with dry patches in my face, I'm happy to say that it was over. Ever since I added this to my (night) routine, I noticed that I'm getting less dry patches and my make-up really looked better than before. I noticed that my skin is getting better after more than a month of using CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad. 

I still get acne and my skin still go crazy weeks before my period, but unlike before where pimples pop everywhere in my face and my skin gets really patchy and oily, now I get pimples most of the time in jaw, neck, and forehead and less in face area and no patchy skin everywhere. I think CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad's exfoliation really works in removing dry patches and helps well in the absorption of skin care products (and make them really work!).


Look at all those grime! *eewww* It really wipes away oil and dirt.

The formulation is a little thicker than a regular toner and takes a bit of time to absorb but it will not leave any sticky feeling or residues. I usually wait a minute to dry before applying my serum. 

If you have acne and patchy skin, and you're not allergic to any of the listed ingredients, I suggest that you give CosRx One Step Pimple Clear Pad a try. I'm now a total believer and this is a staple!

PS: since this is a BHA product, make sure to use sunscreen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments